The goal of the project is to create a master plan that references programs and facilities that appeal to a wide range of users, ages, skill levels, and interests in order to bring people of the region together.
A summary of the public input opportunities available during the planning process is listed below.
- Staff and stakeholder interviews – completed February 5 & 6, 2020
- Public open-house input meetings:
- #1 February 6, 2020 – Yahoola Creek Reservoir Committee Hosts Kick Off Meeting for Reservoir Master Plan
- #2 Date & Location TBD
- #3 Date & Location TBD
- Online survey – Estimated week of distribution is March 23, 2020
- Public intercept survey – Date & Location TBD
For more information on the status of this project, contact the Development Authority of Lumpkin County: Rebecca.email@example.com, 706-482-2648.