The Development Authority of Lumpkin County is dedicated to providing resources to match employer job openings with stellar employees. Click the links below for additional information on the Lumpkin County employers that are currently hiring.
- B&M Metals: Drivers (CDL and Non CDL). Contact Contact Eric Timms (706) 864-6068 or email@example.com to apply.
- Camp Frank D. Merrill, Rolling Hills Food Services: Dining Facility Attendant & Cook II
- Chelsey Park Health & Rehabilitation: Available Positions
- Development Authority of Lumpkin County: Administrative Assistant
- Dollar General: Available Positions
- DRB America: Warehouse Material Handler
- Jack Stevens Welding: Welders & Construction Positions
- Landscapers’ Select: Available Position
- Lumpkin County Government: Available Positions
- Lumpkin County School System: Available Positions
- Lumpkin County Ninth District Head Start: Teacher, Assistant Teacher, & Family Partner
- Piedmont Automotive Products, Inc. dba Southern Switches Corporation: Production Assemblers
- Mt. Sinai Wellness Center: Available Positions
- Quality Inn Dahlonega: Front desk and breakfast attendant position. Apply in person at 619 North Grove Street.
- Rubber Floors & More: Available Position
- Satellite Industries, Inc: Material Handler & Welder
- StruXure Outdoor: Production Worker
- The Home Depot: Available Positions
- Wahoo Docks & Wahoo Decks: MULTIPLE Positions Available
Updated October 13, 2021
The Development Authority understands the importance of attracting and retaining qualified employees. If you are a business and interested in learning more about the unique partnerships and opportunities to help find and keep the best employees, visit our Workforce Page or email, firstname.lastname@example.org!
Georgia Department of Labor
The GDOL works with employers to get Georgians back to work. There are over 99,000 jobs are listed online at Employ Georgia for Georgians to access. The GDOL also offers online resources for finding a job, building a resume, and assisting with other reemployment needs.