A great diversity of businesses have chosen to locate to Dahlonega-Lumpkin County. The Development Authority of Lumpkin County is focused and works daily in collaboration with regional partners and community leaders to recruit, assist, and support industries related to Life Sciences, Technology, Manufacturing, and Hospitality Industries.
Top Private Sector Employers
- JTKET North America Corporation, Koyo Bearings North America (Manufacturing)
- RefrigiWear (Manufacturing)
- Wahoo Dock & Decks (Manufacturing)
- Mount Sinai Wellness Center (Mental Health/Substance Abuse)
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center-Lumpkin (General Medical)
- Chelsey Park Health & Rehabilitation (Neurological & Short Term Rehab)
- North Georgia Concrete (Construction)
- Chestatee Ford (Automotive Dealer)
- GetUWired (Professional & Technical Services)
- StruXure Outdoor (Manufacturing)
- Satellite Industries – Polyportables (Manufacturing)
- Southern Switches – Piedmont Automotive Products (Manufacturing)
- Dahlonega Assisted Living & Memory Care (Assisted Living)
- Tyson Poultry (Poultry Processing)
- Titan Steel Door (Manufacturing)
Founded in the early 2000s, Wahoo Docks, is a manufacturer of aluminum floating decks. The company originated in Gainesville, Georgia, but expanded to Lumpkin County in 2017. As the leading manufacturer of aluminum docks in North America, Wahoo Docks sells to residential and commercial.
In 2013 Richard & Andrew Snoby located Snoby Separation Systems LLC (SSS) to Lumpkin County. They have made a name for themselves with mining...
The Lumpkin County Gateway Corridor Overlay District & Design Guidelines were adopted by the Lumpkin County Board of Commissioners effective January 1, 2020. The purpose of Design Guidelines document is to provide a single design resource for the County and its private partners to develop areas in a uniform, coordinated manner.